Monday, July 28, 2008

Hey My Fans






You guys with no name You can put your Penguin Name or if you have a wordpress,Aim you can


plug that in when you comment, LOOK.






Above is a person that my sister and I would like to buddy but No Penguin Name.. :(


Well Anonymous you have been posting for a long time here now you can put your penguin name !Look Below.





Look I clicked the bubble that says "Name/URL"

you can see the names yellow you can put your penguin name their.

you don`t need a URL.


Now for the OPEN ID BUBBLE
Now in the Top Box choose the Service you want to use,
LiveJournal
Wordpress
Typepad
AIM
and there you go !
Nice N Happy
PS Mr.Anonymous Coment with your penguin name and tell me where you want to meet and when !
:0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry, But i am busy right now... sorry again i didnt attend it... :(

nicenhappy said...

its ok